This is an exciting new role to help our client oversee their eCommerce platform. In this role you will manage all responsibilities relating to their website as well as their third party portals. If you have a love for eCommerce and are looking for an exciting role that is dynamic and varied in nature- this role could be the best role for you!
In this role you will be reporting to the National Manager of Client Services. Your main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage and upload product data to the e-commerce platform and Third Party portals (including product imagery, catalogues and category management)
- Maintain product pricing on the website and corporate portals in line with promotional campaigns and pricing agreements
- Manage set up and execution of promotional prices and discounts in line with campaigns
- Ensure product and content is accurately represented
- Manage publishing of product data to the e-commerce site, ensuring information and imagery is accurate
- Maintain site product categorisation
- Provide e-commerce support to staff and customers
- Build and enhance the e-commerce site, ensuring maximum usability for clients.
- Utilise analysis tools, provide monthly business updates and data to relevant teams.
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior customer service and support
- Strong prioritisation, organisation, and project management skills
- Capacity to operate independently
- Willingness to contribute to and support team goals
Our client is a well established and listed retail organisation who has continued to generate strong growth and increase their market share within their sector. With a high performing Customer Service team, our client is seeking a determined individual who can not only excel themselves but uplift others around them. Located in Mount Waverley, this is an amazing workplace as well as opportunity to land your ideal eCommerce role!
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential discussion about the role, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867