You are an E-commerce coordinator who loves the challenge of a constantly evolving environment. The E-commerce coordinator will be instrumental in supporting the commercial objectives of the online business and creating a seamless digital experience for our customer aligned to one of our apparel brands. Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, you will ensure the smooth end-to-end operation of the brand website to promote retail sales growth and online activity.
- Support trade of the website including site promotions, monitoring site KPIs in real time & making recommendations for improvement
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and year to date ecommerce sales targets
- Manage brand email calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention strategy
- Complete reporting and recommendations for online acquisition and retention
- Ensure site content reflects brand DNA and work closely with the content team to ensure site is optimised for conversion and SEO
- You have previously worked on a high transaction B2C site – you have demonstrated skills achieving conversion
- You have strong commercial acumen – you are focused on driving online sales results
- You are agile, flexible and able to pivot – you can react quickly to changes and have sound decision making and problem-solving skills
- Skills and knowledge with: Google Analytics and CMS Platforms (Shopify, Magento or similar), Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite desirable.