An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Leadership Team for a highly reputable non-for-profit organisation. In addition to the Executive Leadership support, you will also apply your strong team leadership skills to lead the State Administration function and oversee two administrators. This organisation is located in an inner city suburb with close access to public transport and paid parking available.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who give back to their community. You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to and supporting the CEO, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Executive Assistant with office management experience who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Providing high level executive and administrative support to the CEO in the form of managing the CEO’s diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and scheduling and supporting meetings to facilitate effective business operations;
- Coordinating meetings with the CEO's direct reports, including monitoring actions arising from these meetings, taking minutes and creating agendas and papers;
- Researching, collating and coordinating reports, advice and briefings on complex policy and operational matters to ensure informed decision making and planning;
- Drafting, preparing and coordinating high level communication including correspondence, submissions, reports and presentations and registering and monitoring all correspondence to ensure a prompt and accurate response;
- Providing support in the development and implementation of stakeholder management plans and actively managing stakeholder affairs;
- Overseeing and mentoring the state administration team (2) including reception functions, building coordination, work processes and outputs.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager within a corporate business environment. Experience within another NFP organisation is desirable, however not essential.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience supporting a CEO and leading a small administration team;
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable NFP organisation to appoint an Executive Assistant & Office Manager in a permanent full-time position in the inner Brisbane city suburbs.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant of Business & Accounting Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346