This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant/Team Assistant/Personal Assistant to join a well established construction business.
The objective of this role is to effectively manage the office of IT team. Providing a high level of secretarial support with utmost accuracy and attention to detail, displaying unquestionable sensitivity and confidentiality at all times.
Working closely with your Executives, your role includes, however is not limited to the below key duties;
- Diary and travel management
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Email management
- Preparing agendas
- Expense reconciliations
- Assisting with event coordination
- Create and proof reads documents and presentations
- Answer telephone calls and takes detailed messages.
- Arrange internal training sessions, catering for meetings, video-conferences and teleconferences
- Personal support as required
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
Our client is an Australian construction and building company based in the Melbourne CBD. It is one of the leading homebuilders in the country and offers a range of services related to residential construction and property development. The organisation operates several brands that are all house hold names. They received numerous awards and accolades for their work in the construction industry. They are known for their sustainable building practices, use of modern design and technology, and their emphasis on customer satisfaction.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458