Sharp & Carter are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to a driven and high performing team. The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail, and have exceptional planning, organisational, and multi-tasking skills.
You will be well articulate in your communication, show sound judgement and discretion and thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment. This role will allow the successful candidate to develop positive relationships both internally and externally, and further develop their administrative skill set.
The key purpose of this role is to provide high quality service and efficient and effective administration support.
- Diary and email management
- Booking meetings and appointments
- Expense management and flexi purchases
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients and developing relationships
- Following up with clients across various touch-points
- Travel management and event organisation
- All other ad hoc duties as required
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships to support teamwork across the business and maintain credibility with stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of professional independence, initiative, self-discipline, confidentiality, initiative, tact, and mature and independent judgment
- High level of attention to detail and organizational ability
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to emulate stakeholder communication styles
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to problem solve
- Excellent internal and external customer service
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timelines and to respond well to a fast-paced environment
- Confident and assured in public dealings
- Strong decision-making ability
Sharp & Carter has an uncommon approach to recruitment. We’re a life-centric company that believes culture is everything.Through this unique people-first focus, we take a long-term view of recruitment, going beyond the duty of care to ensure a more holistic outcome for everyone.
We believe that a culture built on trust, humility, care and generosity helps retain and grow our own people, so they can retain and grow the relationships they have with their customers.
This role is based from the CBD office, with the opportunity to work flexibly and from home. Sharp & Carter offers a range of exciting benefits including an annual all expenses paid trip, monthly drinks, quarterly events as well as a range of support programs.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458