Our client is an Australian property developer who has enjoyed consistent year-on-year growth with forecasted growth to be even greater. This is a unique position, not for the faint-hearted, and will suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
About the role:
Partnering with the Managing Director of a thriving Australian-owned company, this is an Executive Assistant role that will suit someone who enjoys the challenges that come with working in a fast-paced environment and is not afraid to chip in and work on tasks and projects. If you are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to make a real impact on a growing business, where no two days are the same, then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
In this exciting role, your objective will not be to free up the Managing Director, it will be to make his execution more impactful. As such, you will be responsible for some of the following key tasks.
- Diary and travel management
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing all presentation packs, reports, and meeting material
- Preparing agendas
- Expense reconciliations
- Assisting with events coordination
- Creates and proofread documents, presentation and tendors
- Arrange internal training sessions, catering for meetings, video conferences and teleconferences
- Personal support
- Office administrative tasks
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- A degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organization skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively