You must have a Working with Children's Check and Police Check.
Having previously supported an Executive, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management
- Email Management
- Basic data entry internal
- Reporting to Department of Housing
- Understanding and keeping up to date with the changing circumstances of COVID, including exposure sites and positive cases
- Assisting with the Vaccination Program
- Positive Care Pathway program
Key skills and experience required include but are not limited to;
- Experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated to working with exceptional organization skills, and the ability to follow through on all matters.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, and think outside the box when faced with issues.
Our client is an Australian not-for-profit health organization who is running various Covid related projects. With offices all around the city, their focus is educating and supporting the communities at risk.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458