An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executive General Manager (EGM) for a highly reputable organisation. This organisation is located in the south-eastern suburbs of Brisbane parking options available. This is a full-time temporary assignment and will require an immediate commencement.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who give back to their community. You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to and supporting the EGM, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled EA who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and support.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Providing high level executive and administrative support in the form of managing diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and scheduling and supporting meetings to facilitate effective business operations;
- Coordinating meetings with other leaders, including monitoring actions arising from these meetings, taking minutes and creating agendas and papers;
- Drafting, preparing and coordinating communication including correspondence, submissions, reports and presentations and registering and monitoring all correspondence to ensure a prompt and accurate response;
- Assist with the planning and coordination of events in partnership with the management team;
- Providing support in the development and implementation of administration improvements;
- Complete ad hoc tasks for other business leaders as requested.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Executive Assistant within a corporate business environment.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience supporting a C-suite leader;
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation to appoint an Executive Assistant in a temporary full-time position in the inner south-eastern suburbs of Brisbane.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a successful and rewarding assignment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094