This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to support the CEO and Strategic Director of a reputable oil and gas provider in a dynamic and supportive role. The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks.
Supporting the CEO and Strategic Director your role will include but not be limited to;
- Prepare and draft general correspondence, presentations and reports of a confidential nature
- Organise business appointments, events/functions and travel arrangements
- Screen telephone calls, field inquires and request and escalate urgent matters
- Communicate on the CEO's behalf with the organisation's executives, executives of external organisations, Board members, suppliers and clients
- Diary Management: effectively manage diary and meeting requirements to maximise benefit and workflow for the CEO and Strategic Director
- Email Management: respond where required in line with direction and remind the CEO of outstanding items
- Prioritise and coordinate Management, CEO and Board Paper Reports
- Contribute to Office Support duties - answer and direct calls, welcome and attend to visitors and clients at reception and create and update electronic documents where required
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
Skills and Experience
- High level competency of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Extensive experience working with Executive team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Passionate about the role and deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure, delivering work in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be proactive
Our client is a true market leader with respect to industrial services and oil and gas distributions. They take immense pride in their sustainable practices and ability to provide optimal services to their customers and clients. They have a close knit team that work collaboratively and effectively together to ensure the standards and reputation of the business is always maintained to a high standard. If this sounds like a business that you would like to be part of, apply today!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.