- Step away from CBD & work close to home in Oakleigh
- Varied role that will suit someone with extensive experience
- Permanent opportunity!
This is a truly unique Executive Assistant role that will allow you to partner with a successful Managing Director, General Manager and HR Manager of a well-known engineering business which operates throughout Australia. Playing a pivotal support role, you will be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and work alongside the executive team to ensure the smooth running of this successful business. This is a varied position and having worked in a number of Executive Assistant positions throughout your career you will enjoy working across a number of different business functions, and in a role where no two days are ever the same.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organisation and coordination of international and domestic travel bookings, accommodation and transfers
- Diary and email management
- Expense reconciliation
- Legal administration support
- Responding to calls and emails on behalf of the Managing Director
- Establish relationships with key external stakeholders
- Coordinate client events and conferences
- Write and format reports and presentations
- Budget management
- Supporting the business owner with various different projects
- Minute taking, agenda setting and following up action items
- Ad hoc personal support
Skills and Experience:
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in Professional services, ideally a law firm
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
About the client
Located in Oakleigh, our client is a well-established engineering company that manufactures products for distribution across Australia. Known as an employer of choice, our client has a very low staff turnover rate, and this role has only become available as the current incumbent has decided to retire. This is a rare opportunity to closely with the Managing Director and General Manager of a leading Australian business and the successful candidate will understand how to provide effective and efficient support to senior business leaders, having previously worked in a number of Executive Assistant positions through out their career. This is a permanent opportunity that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a hardworking and supportive business.
For a confidential discussion, please call Stephanie Hales on 0430 814 591.