As a Finance Analyst, you will play a critical role in a high-performing team and will be responsible for a broad range of costing, reporting and analytical activities. You will also be engaging extensively with key operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Provide finance business partnering support to non-financial stakeholders
- Support cost reduction idea generation and tracking to help achieve financial targets
- Provide financial analysis to support around commercial initiatives
- Co-ordinate the calculation and analysis of non-Bill of Material cost data
- Complete analysis to calculate material costs
- Provide finance business partnering support to Regional Finance and Marketing teams
- Support Business Plan and Budget processes with cost input and reconciliation
- Support cost analysis work streams
- Ad hoc queries/projects from the business and Finance
To be successful in this role, you will have a commercial background, ideally within a large manufacturing or consumer goods business supporting various divisions. It is imperative you have strong Excel, accounting, analytical, communication and product costing skills.
This instantly recognisable large multi-national business has a strong balance sheet, impressive growth profile, and reputations as dynamic work environment. Known as market leader and with an innovative approach they have consistently delivered impressive performance results over the last five years and are well positioned to continue their current growth path as they consolidate revenue streams from their new operations outside of Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.