Sharp & Carter has partnered with an award winning property developer that is embarking on several of Australia's largest ever developments. They have recently gone through an exciting period of growth and are looking for a motivated Finance Analyst to join their fast paced, high-performing and growing environment in a newly created position.
- Undertake detailed financial modelling and feasibility analysis on existing development projects, potential investment and capital structures, acquisitions and other business expansion initiatives
- Modifying model assumptions according to various profitability scenarios, exit strategies, funding scenarios and commercial considerations
- Model different financing arrangements and analyse various implications on cash flow and profitability
- Assist with debt raising from various financiers including due diligence and loan documentation negotiation
- Assist with cash flow analysis and reporting
- Assist with the preparation of all necessary financial and pitch presentations in acquisition, financing, capital raising and partnering negotiations
- Assist with the preparation of market research reports and investor reports
- Assist with due diligence activities for site acquisition and investment opportunities
With 3 - 5 years of prior experience within the lending industry (private lender or banker) and accomplished with debt raising, you will be considered an advanced user of MS Excel and therefore capable of building complex financial models through a property lens.
Your capability to think analytically is first class and you will possess an unwavering willingness to work collaboratively and go the extra mile to support the wider team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.