An opportunity has become available for a Finance & Administration Officer to join a business located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane with close access to public transport and parking options.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and close-knit team while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. You will work closely with the Finance Manager to support with the transactional finance and accounts responsibilities, while also contributing to the office administration and management. Your passion to contribute to team success coupled with your ability to work in a fast-paced environment will ensure to your ongoing success with your new employer.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, this is an integral position in the team and requires an organised and dedicated professional who is passionate about learning and developing their career with the team.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Administration support for the broader team including document management, reporting, and formatting, as well as ordering office supplies;
- Accounts and finance support including accounts payable and accounts receivable, reporting, reconciliations etc;
- Data entry and database management;
- Ad hoc administration and finance support as required by the management team.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in administration and accounts. In addition, you will also have:
- Passion to work in a varied administration and accounting support position;
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skills with the guidance of an experienced Manager;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Exceptionally high attention to detail;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a Finance & Administration Officer in a permanent position in the inner city suburbs of Brisbane.
The business holds a fantastic company culture and has leaders who will ensure your growth and professional development throughout your long-term career with the business.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346