In this role you will report into the Commercial Manager and act as a trusted business partner to multiple business units. As part of the commercial finance team, you will be responsible for providing commercial and expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling, and analysis.
Key tasks will include:
- Business partnering through providing modelling and analytical support for procurement, supply chain strategy and business cases
- Key focus on project revenue recognition, project costs, aged debtors, work in progress (WIP) profile, project variations and margin management
- Development of financial and analytical models to support decision making
- Model the impact of various projects aimed at increasing value for the company
- Provision of ad-hoc support and advice
The successful candidate will have at least 4 - 5 years’ experience in a commercial analyst, financial analyst or finance business partnering role in a complex commercial environment. You will be natural problem solver and strategic thinker and will be highly competent in working amongst large data sets to pull together robust and insightful recommendations to drive business performance.
You will also be a genuine business partner who is able to proactively build strong relationships across the business and have a positive and professional attitude in dealing with all stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing and ambitious finance professional that thrives working in a growing fast-paced environment.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.