An exciting opportunity within an multinational Construction organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate submission of all monthly management reporting requirements and for developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base of the Group’s various projects and positions.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Project Positioning– review and prepare position papers on all major Group projects/contracts. Also, build an understanding of Group projects and accounting issues (and the inherent impact on Group results)
- Audit Support – lead coordination of audit process, dealing with queries and providing support on a timely basis.
- People Management - leading a small team by coaching, mentoring and providing guidance in order to develop junior staff.
- Business Unit Support – liaise with respective Business Unit and Project Finance Managers to ensure accurate reporting of all Group projects.
- Project Work – review, assist and drive ad-hoc projects and resolution of issues.
- Process Improvement - drive continuous improvement initiatives across in systems, reporting, process and efficiency
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and also autonomously as well. Additionally, you will have proven direct people management experience and have worked in a large & complex Construction/Property organisation previously. In addition, a chartered accounting audit background (Big 4/Mid-Tier) will also be considered highly advantageous.
- Substantial salary package
- Flexible working arrangements (i.e. work from home)
- Genuine temp-to-perm opportunity
- High level of exposure to the group senior leadership team
- Corporate training & true career development opportunities
- Ongoing learning & development programs
Our client is a multinational organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, and have a dynamic company culture.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB5892.