Reporting into the CFO, your key focus will be around the following:
- Preparation of monthly management reports including monthly accruals and balance sheet reconciliations, together with analysis of P&L and providing commentary for 9 x entities
- Completion of all statutory compliance requirements for the Group such as FBT and BAS.
- Assist the CFO and Finance Manager in preparing the monthly Group
Consolidated Management Accounts (Financial Reporting Pack).
- Assist with the preparation of Group financial budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with input functions, supporting processes and continuous improvements of finance processes and internal controls.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an intelligent and high performing candidate to become part of a successful and growing Australian business. You will receive first-class on the job training and be apart of the exciting future that this firm has in place.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org