Sharp & Carter has partnered with a large global business group with a powerhouse presence here in Australia across multiple industries. With a high caliber Finance team, they are well-positioned to support your continued career growth in a balanced, supportive, and flexible environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the key purpose of this position will be to deliver timely, accurate, and meaningful financial results to, and in support of, the business. Specific duties will include:
- Week/month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Process journals
- BAS and the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist with annual Financial Statements preparation
- Support process improvement projects
- Tax accounting including FBT return, GST return, and submission of monthly and quarterly BAS
- Management accounting support
- Adhering to, maintaining, and updating financial accounting policies
- Ad hoc projects
You are CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA qualified, having commenced your career in the chartered environment with a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to develop strong professional relationships and contribute your own ideas. You will have demonstrated experience of self-discipline, attention to detail, and the capability to identify and solve technical problems.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.