There is no more exciting industry to work in than retail as digital technology and online consumer habits continue to transform the entire industry. As our national business expands and evolves, so too does our need to engage talented people to continue to help drive our growth strategy.
Working in a collaborative and high performing finance function you will be a technical accounting and statutory reporting lead within the business
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly financial reports for executive team and the Board of directors
- Timely and accurate completion of Half-Year and Full-Year statutory accounts
- Accounting ownership of key financial statement accounts
- FX forecasting and management
- The implementation of financial process improvement initiatives to respond to the growing needs of the business
- Lead contact on the audit process and be the key liaison with external parties
- Annual insurance renewal program, and the administration of our new store set ups
- Inventory and stock management
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to bring their knowledge and expertise to a truly unique business that continues to grow and expand in Australia. You will be joining an industry leader with an outstanding culture and with a strong future growth profile.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 or email@example.com
Third party applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter.