Our client is a leading manufacturer and a highly regarded employer in the industry. They are in a dominant market position and have an appetite for growth.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assistance with the clerical team
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
- Provide strategic business partnering
Skills and Experience
You are CA/CPA qualified, having ideally had exposure to US GAAP or SOX. You have experience leading a team and enjoy building meaningful relationships with the business. You have exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 275 181.