Our client is top tier, blue-chip, leading multinational business. The business has experienced strong, organic growth both domestically and globally. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its international presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Financial Accountant to support the Group Accounting Manager and be one of the key business partners from finance at Head Office.
Working closely and providing support to the Group Accounting Manager, the main responsibilities of this Financial Accountant role include:
- Lead the team through the month end process, including setting of month end timetable and monitoring progress.
- Responsible for the production of the group's statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly financial reports to be analysed by senior executives.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balance.
- Work with Accounting & Reporting Manager to provide support to the internal and external auditors as required.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years post qualified experience in a hands on financial accounting role, ideally within a highly complex corporate environment.
Our client is a large and well-known business based in Melbourne's CBD. Due to an internal restructure, they require a talented Financial Accountant to join their high caliber team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on email@example.com