An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Financial Accountant to join a highly regarded and well-established organisation, who are true leaders within their field, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on preparing external financial reporting including month end, external statutory reporting, Property accounting, FP&A and project funding. Working very closely with the Head of Finance, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to quickly develop and progress their career within the retail space. This role reports to the CFO.
The main duties include:
- Co-ordination and preparation of statutory reporting.
- Review and prepare Financials Statements for consolidation.
- Communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances.
- Tax and related compliance control and reporting.
- Assisting on payroll activities across Accounts Payable and Account Receivables.
- Review and reconcile various balance sheet accounts such as prepayments, accrued income, accrued expenses, and JV accounts
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- FP&A, analysis and forecasting activities.
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Strong retail or FMCG experience or similar experience is highly desirable
- Large organisation experience
- Experience working across Tax – GST, FBT, AU Tax
- FP&A experience
- Payroll exposure
- International trading (desirable)
Our client, a highly regarded and a true leader within their industry, possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships and best delivery practises. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-growing business to contribute directly to its continued success.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger directly email@example.com