Sharp & Carter is proud to be working exclusively with one of Asia's largest listed agri-businesses by way of market-capitalisation. Here in Australia, the organisation has a number of business interests in the agricultural space focusing on the production, manufacture, transportation and sale of commodity ingredients products both in Australia and internationally.
Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by this international organisation in their search for a Financial Accountant to join their high performing finance team based in the western fringes of the CBD.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the primary purpose of your role will be to ensure the proper stewardship of financial transactions of Sugar Australia by delivering accurate and complete financial information. As such, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of financial reporting requirements, reconciliations and variance explanations for end of month, quarter end, half year, and end of year reporting including fixed assets, overhead expenses, accounts receivable, and capital accounting.
- Review of the monthly/ Quarterly company schedules which are submitted to head office
- Liaison with the Capital team to ensure the accurate recording of projects and fixed assets
- Manage forecasting and budgeting for the overheads and balance sheet accounts
- Implementation and maintain financial internal controls, processes, and documentation.
- Management of statutory requirements for income tax, payroll tax, GST, FBT, and ABS returns
- Effective management of the company’s 100 day cash forecast to JV partners on a weekly basis, including JV cash calls and returns
- Ownership of general ledger, including fixed asset, accounts payable, and accounts receivable sub-ledgers. Ensure accuracy and integrity of transactions in ERP system (SAP)
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree with full completion of their CPA or CA qualification (international equivalent qualifications such as ACCA or ACA also accepted). You will have experience working with FMCG or manufacturing environments as well as a strong fundamental knowledge of Australian accounting standards. Candidates will have proficient experience using MS Excel. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com | 0426 265 677