- The job holder will support the Financial Controller with the consolidation of the Group P&L and balance sheet for financial reporting purposes.
- Consolidate budget and forecast submissions for key business units across the organisation
- They will work with General Accounting teams within Finance Operations to ensure that Group accounting policies are adhered to.
- Prepare monthly cash flow and working capital analysis for inclusion in the management accounts.
- Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement.
- Provide key input into the quarterly reporting procedures, particularly around the detailed analysis of each financial report.
- Part qualified CA/CPA accountant
- Able to demonstrate proven experience at a similar level within a financial environment
- A committed and valued team player
- Strong analytical skills and strong Excel ability
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to approach technical problems in a thorough and logical manner
- Have good communication, presentation skills and highly self-motivated
About Our Client
My client is a leading healthcare provider in Melbourne who are keen to give an opportunity to a talented Assistant Accountant or Financial Accountant wanting to progress their career quickly. This is an ideal opportunity for a strong all round accountant from an industry background looking for their next challenge. The business offers a competitive package and a lot of opportunity internally as the organisaiton actively encourages career development.
What's on Offer
- $85,000 + Super + NFP Benefits
- Immediate start required
- Work life balance benefits
- 3 month Fixed Term Contract
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260, quoting Ref No. 542656.