Reporting to directly to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for Month End Closing (including Balance Sheet and P&L).
- Corporate reporting to the U.S (FRIDA reporting).
- Maintenance of the general ledger, creation of journals and reviewing financial inputs for accuracy.
- Maintain key accounting estimates and provisions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders regarding analysis of financial information.
- Ensure that Group reporting is aligned and adhered to throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse data used in preparation for providing reports with commentary.
- Performing monthly reconciliations, investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in reviews and audits, both internal and external.
To be successful in your application, you will be CA/CPA Qualified or Part Qualified, with sound technical accounting knowledge. You will possess excellent communication skills, as your ability to interact and engage with stakeholders will prove critical to your success. You will have a strong attention to detail, with working knowledge of a large ERP system.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org