Our client is an Australian owned logistics company that pride themselves on a seamless service to their clients. They set the bench mark for industry standards and strive to go above and beyond. They value their corporate social responsibilities, with the environment, innovation and creativity at the core of their company values.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
- Financial reporting and month end processing
- Cashflow Management
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Reconciliations of general ledger, balance sheet and bank accounts
- Overseeing of Accounts staff and ensuring data/ journals are correct and accurate
- Tax and compliance: BAS, FBT, and GST
- Liaising with external auditors
- System improvement and driver of efficiencies
Skills and Experience:
Ideally you are CA/CPA qualified with a background in industry or 1st mover from public practice accounting. You have a minimum of 4 years in a Financial Accountant position or similar. You have strong technical finance skills and enjoy being a part of a team environment where you can help guide and develop staff.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org