Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all group reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Analyse and prepare consolidated monthly financial reports with associated commentaries
- Assist with ad-hoc M&A work
- Assist with the preparation of Group’s Financial statements
- Review of existing reporting processes and controls to streamline reporting and realise efficiencies
- Liaise with divisional finance teams to review monthly results, understand business and economic conditions to report to key stakeholders
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting to major shareholders
- Assist with strategic projects, utilising financial acumen and technical expertise to endure best outcome for the Group
To be successful in your application, you will be CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or mid-tier environment. You have at least 3 years of experience in managing large clients and engaged in complex commercial discussions in ensuring compliance reporting is adhered to according to the standards.
Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you. Additionally, experience within a large complex retail or FMCG industry client is an advantage.
If you are interested in having a further discussion about this role, please call Bre Wood on 0499 448 673 or email your CV to: email@example.com