An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are one of the leaders within their industry, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on periodical reporting, cashflow and Tax, whilst working closely with the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer, for an initial 6-month contract.
The main duties include:
- Preparation of periodical reporting both locally and overseas
- Manage and complete FBT, BAS, GST, and income tax returns
- General ledger reconciliations
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Review and improve bank reconciliations process and assist with re-design
- Review full Balance sheet account reconciliations and monitor resolving any reconciling variances.
- Review all journal entries
- Oversee Accounts Receivables
- Preparation of Monthly and fortnightly cashflow
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Preferably External or Internal Audit experience within a Practice environment
- Proven working experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic and changing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working Holiday Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Well established, our client is listed overseas and is a true leader within their industry. Working within luxury goods, this appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success on a 6-month contract.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org