As the Financial Accountant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysis of monthly results
- Month-end processing, budgeting, and forecasting
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, half yearly and yearly financial results, in accordance with internal timetable
- Financial reconciliations prepared in timely manner
- Ensure all reports and data are prepared and delivered as agreed with external audit
- Preparation of month end journals and reports
- Identify risks & opportunities for the business in timely manner to enable mitigation &/or action.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve processes to simplify activities.
To be successful in your application, you be CA/CPA Qualified with experience working in large and complex organisations. Alternatively, you will be looking to make your first move out of Big 4/ Mid tier Chartered firms. You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have strong attention to detail. You will have sound working knowledge of a large ERP system (preferably SAP). You will be analytically minded and have the ability to problem solve.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 or firstname.lastname@example.org