- Lead the team through the month end process, including setting of month end timetable and monitoring progress.
- Assist with production of the group's statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly financial reports to be analysed by senior executives.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balance.
- Work with Financial Controller to provide support to the internal and external auditors as required.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 3+ years post qualified experience in a hands on financial accounting role, ideally within a highly complex corporate environment. Netsuite experience would be highly regarded, but not essential.
Our client is a large environmental consulting group based in Melbourne's CBD . Due to an internal restructure, they require a talented Financial Accountant to join their high caliber team.
What's on Offer
- 4 month Fixed Term Contract
- $95,000 + Superannuation + Benefits
- CBD Location
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch 0414 272 260.