As part of the Finance Division for a multi billion dollar infrastructure and logistics giant, you will be working in a team of 4, reporting into the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for month end reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll accounting and processing of tax and treasury.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Month End Reporting
- Monthly Journals
- Daily Banking Journals / Bank Reconciliations
- Statutory Financial Statements
- Liaise with audits
- Payroll Accounting
- Tax Accounting - income tax returns, GST, FBT and payroll tax
- Treasury Accounting
- Other Adhoc tasks as required
- Business Services (Mid-tier/Chartered) experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong Financial accounting knowledge
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX (not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience within large complex environments will be considered and highly advantageous.
- Training & development
- Values driven culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Car parking on site
- Excellent career progression and development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at email@example.com