Our client is an internationally recognised retail group who are one of the key leaders in their field. They are a growing organisation who have over 250 stores nationally.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Financial Accounting Manager, this role is for an immediate start for an ongoing period, your role will consist of the following:
- Assist the finalization of monthly general ledger closure process in SAP
- Sub-ledger reconciliations and inter-company reconciliations;
- Fixed asset reporting (additions, disposals, transfers, physical verification) for the regions;
- Experience with AASB 16 Lease Accounting Standard
- Responsible for the consolidation of the P&L report
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Coordinate the monthly stock take process
- Timely and accurate submission of regulatory reports
- Maintenance of internal controls
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with similar experience preferably from a Retail/FMCG industry with multi site experience and a background with extensive working knowledge of SAP. You will also possess excellent stakeholder engagement with a collaborative approach. Don't miss this opportunity to work for a global leader -IMMEDIATE START.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Rosie Border at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Fitzgerald at email@example.com