Reporting to the Group FC, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will be technically strong and will meet the following criteria:
- Must be CA or CPA qualified.
- Previous experience working within a medium sized corporate
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Looking for a role where you can consolidate and develop your experience and progress your career.
- Ability to work independently and with the finance team.
About Our Client
My client is a multi-faceted and rapidly growing ASX listed business based in Melbourne's inner fringe suburbs. The organisation is looking to hire a 8 month fixed term contractor to cover a maternity leave position.
What's on Offer
- Corporate head office based in inner CBD fringe
- $90,000 + Superannuation
- Flexible WFH arrangements