Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a leading services provider in their search for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team. A part of a larger ASX listed group, this organisation is additionally undergoing a significant period of growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional with a strong track record at a senior leadership level of driving financial performance and ensuring strong controls and efficient processes in a large complex corporate environment. You have a demonstrable expertise in building and leading high performing teams, getting the best out of your staff through motivating them and providing ongoing development. You are a commercial and big picture thinker, who is proactive in monitoring trends and identifying opportunities, developing and executing plans to maximise financial performance and ensure ongoing improvement of processes and enhancing operational efficiency.
Candidates with a background in a professional services or project based environments will be highly regarded.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426265677