An exciting opportunity has become available for a hands on and experienced Financial Accountant to join their supportive team environment.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts including the P/L, B/S and working capital reports.
- Maintain the general ledger, including the reconciliation and substantiation of monthly balance sheets.
- Responsible for fixed assets – capitalising, disposals, stocktakes and fixed asset maintenance.
- Assist with the completion of the annual Fringe Benefits Tax return and company tax returns.
- Completion of monthly BAS returns and ABS surveys.
- Assist in the completion of the local and global insurance questionnaires.
- Assist in the identifying and implementation of efficiencies and process change.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Financial Accountant;
- Sound and comprehensive accounting skills;
- General exposure to computerised accounting systems in large commercial organisations;
- Must be immediately available
- Intermediate to advanced level of working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and Word.