Our client is a highly regarded, privately owned Australian organisation with a history spanning over 60 years. Positioned as an unrivaled market leader they are seeking to again, take their business to the next level. With a commitment to bringing dynamic people into the organisation this promises to be an excellent opportunity for a developing Financial Accountant to excel in a true value add role based in the north-western suburbs of Melbourne.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with a range of operational stakeholders, providing value adding commercial advice. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly accounts and commentaries
- Analyse monthly results including variances against budget, forecasts and previous estimates
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Vendor approval processes
- Payment approvals (where applicable)
- Inventory movements / journals where applicable
- Month end journals / month end close activities
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are prepared and adequately supported
- Support capital project preparation
- Business partner with the wider operations arm
CA or CPA qualified (or close to completion), you have developed a strong commercial acumen and have had 5-7 years' experience in a large, diversified services or manufacturing environment. The use of any large ERP system will be highly advantageous. Additionally you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to easily relate to people at a variety of levels within a business. You are proactive by nature and are eager to take on a role where stakeholder engagement is a key focus.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426265677