Sharp & Carter has partnered with a leading logistics organisation who deal with some of the largest fast-moving consumer goods businesses in Australia. Their vision is to deliver service excellence while also internally developing and progressing their staff.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Business Partner
- Assist with preparation of financial reports in relation to weekly and monthly reporting ensuring they are prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- Analyse and investigate the weekly financial results and variances to budget
- Assist with investigations for commentary on the weekly financial results.
- Co-operate with and assist external and internal auditors as required
- Continually improve the efficiency and relevance of financial procedures throughout the Business Unit
- Prepare reports that are accurate, complete, relevant, timely and useful
- Generate accurate, complete and timely general ledger journals
- Reconcile the allocated general ledger and resolve any outstanding issues
- Reconcile the allocated balance sheet accounts ensuring the successful completion of a monthly balance sheet review
- Assist in the preparation of balance date files and all other data required in support of weekly and monthly reporting
- Perform procedures to roll over each accounting week and month end
You have prior experience in a similar position within a medium-large organisation and possess excellent knowledge of financial report preparation. Ideally CPA/CA qualified or near completion, you will also have developed a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and the capability to analyse large sets of data.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.