Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with an established and successful private family office and property development business that over a period of close to 30 years, has positioned itself as a clear market leader. They have an enviable internal culture that is positive, progressive, collaborative, and supportive of its team members. They are now seeking an experienced and technically strong Financial Accountant to join the team in a maternity leave contract position commencing in November 2021, with the possibility of the role going permanent.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be a central point of contact and a source of financial information for both internal and external stakeholders.
Other specific duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Review of all Group monthly/quarterly BAS for payment and lodgement.
- Assistance with reporting of the private family office investments
- General assistance where required by the CFO or directors.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedure
You are CA/CPA qualified with broad Financial Accounting experience and be keen progress your career in a supportive Finance team where you will be challenged to improve and stretch yourself. Your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing training and support to all key users. You will have demonstrated exceptional financial accounting, strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines throughout your time working within either a commercial/residential property business or a private family office environment (not essential).
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CANDIDATES - this is an ideal role for a first mover out of professional services seeking a great industry based role to kickstart the next stage of their career.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.