An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are one of the leaders within their industry, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on Australian Operations and Intercompany whilst also working closely with Head Office. This role will report to the Head of Finance for a 6-month fixed term contract.
The main duties include:
- Preparation of month end and assist with Year end
- Maintenance of General ledger and Inter-company reconciliations
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Review full Balance sheet account reconciliations and monitor resolving any reconciling variances.
- Review all journal entries
- Review and improve bank reconciliations process and assist with re-design
- Preparation of Monthly and fortnightly cashflow
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Preferably commercial experience within an ASX listed organisation
- Proven working experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic and changing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- A background in Retail, FMCG, or Agricultural is advantageous
Well established, our client is ASX listed and is a true leader within their industry. This organisation is still in a growth phrase organically and by acquisition and are bucking the trends, even during Covid times. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success on a 6-month contract within their Head Office.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones on 0437177622 or firstname.lastname@example.org