Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Maintain fixed assets registers.
- Process fixed assets transactions including acquisitions, disposals, write-offs and depreciation.
- Project accounting and capitalisation of completed projects.
- Completion of annual asset stocktake/verification.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Proven Fixed Asset experience.
- Project Accounting experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience within large complex environments will be considered highly advantageous.
- Work from home policy in place for all employees
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks to the primary caregiver at full pay.
- Professional Development: we invest in our staff and encourage self-development
- Free Carpark – available onsite
- Income protection insurance
- Superannuation matching
- And many more employee health and wellness benefits such as sponsoring Charity events and volunteering such as Clean up Australia Day…Birthday movie vouchers, team offsites…
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at email@example.com