Sharp & Carter has partnered with an iconic FMCG business with strong recent results and a unique product offering. Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a bright and technically gifted Financial Accountant to oversee the control functions for their ANZ business.
The Role | Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting
- Provides reporting to management and business partners in line with Corporate Accounting policies and business processes
- Analyses financial data to resolve discrepancies and irregularities that may arise
- Contributes to the strategic direction and team outcomes in accounting by participating as an active member of the Finance team
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of internal accounting controls, policies and procedures, and stays abreast of all regulatory requirements related to accounting and sound financial principles
- Ensures balancing, reconciliations and accruals are undertaken accurately
- Assists areas within the business to help them achieve their aims, giving assistance, training and information as required as a business partner, subject matter expert and/or super user
- Provides accurate and timely data to external bodies that request financial information throughout the year
- Establishes a strong working relationship with all business units and provides sound financial management advice for decision making to line management
- Works with outsourced shared service teams to help them build understanding and achieve a high level of performance
You will be CA/CPA qualified with in-depth experience working within a large corporate or Big4/mid-tier accounting firm. It is essential that you have the ability to work towards deadlines, have experience in the preparation and review of statutory accounts and disclosures, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.