About the role
An exciting contract opportunity within an industry-leading multinational organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This financial accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ financial accounting activities on both a domestic and international scale. Initially this role will commence as a 9 month fixed-term contract, following this, there is potential for extension/permanency.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes including (but not limited to) processing of journals and the finalisation of month-end & year-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of large fixed assets register register including WIP accounting and allocation. Full end to end Capex accounting including reporting
- Payroll Accounting – journals, annual leave & long-service leave calculation, maintaining payroll clearing accounts
- Manage the prepayment schedule and accrual process
- Responsible for monthly journal posting of assigned accounting entries
- Responsible and accountable for the reliability of assigned month-end P&L and BS balances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- ABS and CAPEX Surveys
- Assist other members of the team as appropriate and directed with the resolution of issues or completion of deliverables.
- Assist in the accurate closing of the half-year review and year-end financial audit in preparation for our half-year review and year-end audits.
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional or studying towards, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, strong Microsoft Excel skills, have used Dynamics365 and have worked in a large multinational /complex organisation previously.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- Large growth mandate
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an industry-leading multinational organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, with first-class employee training programs.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB9825.