About the role
An exceptionally exciting opportunity within a multinational industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This financial accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ accounting activities on a national scale. Initially, this role will commence as a long-term 6 month contractual role, however there is the genuine view for this role either to be extended / or ideally, become permanent.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Preparation of month end workpapers and journal entries for the monthly financial accounts to the trial balance stage, including profit & loss, balance sheet
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for assigned areas, including preparing balance sheet reconciliations and account certification process
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory financial statements and support throughout year-end audit process
- Preparation/ analysis of financial information for FBT returns, BAS and
income tax returns as required
- Create process documentation for finance key areas
- Creation and improvement of accounting workpapers to support efficient processing and reviews, such as for monthly accruals, leave and other provisions
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports for executive leadership to support decision-making
- Ad-hoc project & system work as required
Ideally, you will be a fully CA/CPA qualified accounting professional or studying towards, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have strong Microsoft Excel skills, had experience working in a complex & highly dynamic environment and possess a positive "can-do" work ethic.
About the client
- Supportive "employee-first" culture
- Partial flexible working arrangements (partial work-from-home available)
- High-level of exposure working with senior leadership team
- Unique experience working in a growing organisation
- Easily accessible, close to public transport
Our client is a multinational industry-leading organisation. They are a business who are looking to continue, build-on and leverage their strong track record of growth.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB8995.