Our client is a listed Manufacturer. With operations globally, they are highly regarded for their expert knowledge in their industry, coupled with exemplary customer service. A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Preparing the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Weekly sales reports and monthly working capital reports
- Preparation for statutory accounts for various entities
- Assist with business financal modelling
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the finance team
CA/CPA qualified coupled with a few years in a manufacturing environment. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and also autonomously as well.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email Lucy Jones at email@example.com