About the role
An exciting part-time contract opportunity within a multinational FMCG / Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This financial accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ financial accounting activities on both a domestic and international scale. Initially this role will commence as a 4 month engagement, following this, there is potential for extension.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- GL month-end close including posting of accruals and prepayments
- P&L review and analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, review and analysis
- Bank reconciliations and clearing
- Fleet management including day to day requests, incident reporting, logbooks and FBT calculations. This involves working with field sales teams, managers and the external fleet provider.
- GST calculation and return submission
- Excise and customs calculations and return submissions, and reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing the corporate card program and expense management system (Concur). Including training of other employees on the use of the system, recommendations for and implementation of system improvements, online reporting, and reconciliation and coding of expenses.
- Assist in the management of company fleet
- Cash flow management
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional or studying towards, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, strong Microsoft Excel skills, have used SAP extensively and have worked in a large multinational /complex organisation previously.
- Part-time role (3 days per week)
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an industry-leading multinational FMCG / Retail organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, with a portfolio of well-known household brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB2244.