Sharp & Carter has partnered with an award-winning property developer that is embarking on some of Australia's largest-ever developments. As their portfolio enters another exciting period of growth, we are looking for a motivated Financial Accountant to join their fast-paced, high-performing, and growing organisation.
With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Financial Accountant to support the CFO and CEO. You will have a focus on reporting, financial analysis and advice, cashflow, tax, as well as supporting the finance team as required.
- Prepare of monthly cashflow reports
- Manage the process of ensuring the following tasks are performed in a timely manner each month - monthly bank and loan reconciliations, accrual accounting entries, preparation and posting of all month end and year end entries
- Oversee monthly balance sheet reconciliation process and perform monthly P&L reviews to ensure the accuracy of all ledgers
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly management reports;
- Assist the CFO to ensure compliance with all regulatory and financier accounting requirements
- Provide key support to the CFO, finance team, and project team
Ideally, you will be CA or CPA qualified with experience in a property development/construction environment or a first-mover from Big 4/Mid-Tier with a passion for the industry.
Essential experience required:
- Degree qualified
- 3 years’ experience working in a Financial Accountant role or similar
- Experience working with MYOB
- Advanced Excel skills
- Capacity to build robust working relationships at all levels of the organisation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 167 919.