Sharp & Carter has partnered with an award winning property developer that is embarking on several of Australia's largest ever developments. They have recently gone through an exciting period of growth and are looking for a motivated Financial Accountant to join their fast paced, high-performing and growing environment.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of month end reports.
- Responsible for the production of the group's statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly financial reports to be analysed by senior executives.
- Preparation of tax returns, activity statements, and financial statements.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balance.
- Work with GM Finance to provide support to the internal and external auditors as required.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
With a minimum of 4 years of prior experience within the chartered environment (business services or mid-tier accounting firm) or a similar commercial organisation, you will be CA/CPA qualified with an excellent knowledge of complex tax reporting.
In addition to a high level of proficiency with MS Excel, you will possess an unwavering willingness to work collaboratively and go the extra mile to support the wider team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.