Leading ASX listed manufacturing company in both Australia & New Zealand, reputable brands that Australians have come to know and trust. Excellent opportunity to join a market leader and forge a career that will see you excel and make your mark.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Operations, the purpose of this role is to work closely with the M&I Finance Manager to ensure the financial outcomes, together with that, outlined are the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial data and non-financial data for the reporting of monthly results, budgets and forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and/ or annual basis as required
- Ensure integrity of factory ledgers (P&L and Balance sheets) within the nominated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with financial analysis including production costs and plant efficiency.
- Assist the standard costing process across all relevant factories.
- Co-ordinate stocktake process / cycle counts process.
- Risk and control assessment – specifically in relation to stock procedures.
- Assist with business systems projects as they impact factories and quarries.
- Assist with continuous improvement to finance processes.
- Analysis of fully costed product and plant efficiency
- Analysis of raw material variances to ensure accurate BOM’s and product routings
- Opportunities for cost reduction and optimisation
As the successful candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified with experience working within operations / manufacturing industries; preferable multi-sites, with a minimum of 5 years experience in financial, cost and supply chain accounting activities. Ability to analyse and communicate financial information with strong communication and the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders.
They value their employees and their dedication to their mission. When you join our team, you can expect:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.