An exciting role with a multinational FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This financial analyst position will have a key focus on supply chain to help drive commercial excellence across the group through the analysis of key data to help improve business performance. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Financial Controller; you will be responsible for providing expert strategic advice and guidance for the supply chain function and providing analysis, insight & commentary. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
- Actively participate in the formulation of Supply Chain strategies, objectives and plans by providing financial expertise, pro-active insights, problem solving, counsel and recommendations
- Support procurement in the analysis of proposals
- Prepare and manage cost forecast for local manufactured and traded (imported) goods
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful analysis for local manufacturing costs & imported cost rates (actual and forecast)
- Participate in the monthly S&OP process for supply including preparing and presenting financial updates and insights and taking action on issues arising from decisions and discussions.
- Tracking and insightful reporting of cost transformation
- Resolve issues with rates and purchase orders for traded goods in timely manner liaising across the region to get results
- Make an active contribution to the team environment, through sharing knowledge and collaborating with others to build an engaged workplace
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the type and quality of services provided support the achievement of their business objectives
- Identify and make recommendations that optimise business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional who has a background working within the Supply Chain function of a FMCG/ Retail/ Manufacturing or similar organisation. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of successfully advising key stakeholders. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, enjoy getting hands-on with the work and experience with the SAP software.
About the client
Our client is a large FMCG organisation who during COVID have seen their business strengthen and grow. Within their supply chain function, they are delivering many projects to assist with their continual growth.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No. JB6125.