A nationally listed and professional services firm with several offices across Australia is currently seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to join in an immediately available position with a view to permanency.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for performance reporting, managing the budgeting & forecasting processes, long-range financial planning and providing meaningful insights on trends and key drivers to enhance business performance. You will also be responsible for influencing and driving the business’s cost management agenda and identifying opportunities for optimizing information for the end-to-end Integrated Business Planning processes. The duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Lead a project to create new reporting framework and improve the quality of all exiting management reporting
- Partner with stakeholders around financial strategy and annual budgets / plans for the organisation
- Provide commercial direction and leadership to the business
- Management of the financial forecasting, including the provision of insights, trends and key drivers to enhance business performance
- Drive adherence to the business performance management and planning timetables
- Driving and influencing the cost management
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the financial performance of the organization
- Monitor the financial health of the business and variance from the annual financial plan
- Prepare, review and challenge as applicable project business cases and capital projects
- Provide analysis due diligence resource capability, if required for M&A projects
- Implement internal controls recommended through internal or external audit
- Build the finance and business decision support brand across the wider division and provide thought leadership on matters impacting financial and ultimately business performance
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting as required by the business
- $180,000 - $220,000 + superannuation per annum
- Commercially focused role
- ASX listed professional services firm
- Senior Finance / ELT position
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a strong depth of experience in a diversified business environment ideally within a services based environment (although not an essential requirement). You have the credibility and presence to provide leadership to a team and engage extensively with non financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and a well developed commercial acumen. You have an excellent track record of providing sound, well reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions. Advanced level Excel skills with the ability to develop 3-way and 5 year models are critical to your success in the role. Candidates with senior FP&A experience at a GROUP level will be prioritised.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran via email; firstname.lastname@example.org