Reporting directly to the GM of Finance you will form part of a highly respected corporate finance team within this impressive business. You will own group level consolidations across financial analytics, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will have the ability to influence commercial outcomes by preparing meaningful reports to the senior leadership group within the business.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will allow for future development and career opportunities within a large, commercial environment that offers a fast paced, collaborative and friendly work culture.
- Board and recurring management reporting (weekly & monthly)
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary
- Coordinate and consolidate budget and forecast across finance and the broader business
- Own group level budget and forecast consolidations, working collaboratively with operations and the corporate finance teams
- Budget and forecast scope: P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Improve systems and process to gain efficiency and accuracy
- Analyse operational data and prepare meaningful commercial reports together with recommendations for improvements around business performance
- Strategic project support and assistance with due diligence activities when required
- CA/CPA/CFA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Strong systems and report writing skills (TM1, Power BI, Excel)
- High level communication and stakeholder engagement abilities with a business partnering approach
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this outstanding commercial organisation who continue to go from strength to strength, growing their bottom line through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions. They have built an impressive business Nationally and offer a dynamic, collaborative and supportive work culture. This role will provide real career development opportunities for someone with a strong work ethic and desire to learn and improve themselves in a commercially astute environment.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com